Talent Tech Recruiter
Since our inception in 2017, CloudTrains has been delivering IT outsourcing services worldwide. We combine business domain knowledge, proven methodologies, and technology expertise of 70+ skilled software professionals to yield high-quality solutions that add value to businesses.
The Candidate in this job role will be responsible for the implementation of the Talent Acquisition Operating Plan in areas including but not limited to leadership hiring, function resourcing, and analytics. He/she will facilitate the hiring of the right candidates for the right job roles in collaboration with businesses and hiring managers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works towards the implementation of resourcing strategy across the designated area by means of utilizing appropriate interventions and initiatives.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment lifecycle including role definition, candidate sourcing, candidate assessment, selection, offer generation, pre-boarding, and onboarding as per agreed SLAs
- Primary contact and accountable for managing search consultants and recruitment agencies. Develop knowledge and experience of competitors, market intelligence and trends in recruitment.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand talent availability, requirements and trends for the area and conduct initial screening of received profiles
- Maintain balance between internal and external sourcing and ensure commitment as well as candidate experience during various stages of sourcing
- Strengthen understanding of external job market and recruitment trends in industry to prepare competitive job offers as per the guidelines
- Ensure proper documentation in line with compliance requirements during all stages of candidate assessment for future reference and audits
- Acts as an internal consultant to HR/line management, advising on local resourcing matters and providing challenges and suggestions for improving resourcing effectiveness.
Skills/Competencies Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Able to show specific examples of supporting and applying a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, recruitment advertising, web tools, ATS & referrals, etc.)
- Awareness of brand management and the employee value proposition
- Strong influencing skills, able to provide specific examples of building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes e.g. improving the recruitment process. Subject matter expert knowledge of Indian employment law
- Recruitment experience in a mid to large organization (150-1000)
- Understanding of TAG solutions and best practices in recruitment
- Analytical skills (comfort with handling data)
- Independently handing assignments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaboration & Partnering
- Decision Making
- Good in written and presentation skills
- Strong in Team Management of 15-25 member in various locations
Talent Tech Recruiter
Best in Industry
Remote | Hybrid